We tend to make shit up as we go. As we go along, making shit up like we do, we often find repeating phrases & themes that help us through. These tend to become part of our personal Credo; the loose set of guidelines that we believe to be fundamental Truths in Life. Below is that list as it stands today.
- Be excellent to each other.
- Do what is necessary and be as polite as possible.
- Find the positive. If you can’t find the positive, find the funny. If you can't find the funny, find the weird.
- Whatever works.
- Pics or it didn’t happen.
- Be nice to old Gypsy Women. They can fuck your shit up!
- When someone asks if you are a god, say “Yes!”.
- Don’t use a “y” when a regular vowel will suffice.
- Our sentence is up.